Sunday, May 09, 2010

Portroids Is With CoCo!!

Conan O'Brien's Legally Prohibited From Being Funny On Television tour has arrived in Colorado. Over the past two days I've had the great honor to meet a lot of people associated with the tour and they were all awesome! For more details on the tour, check out the Team CoCo website. The pictures will be up on portroids.com in the next few days. Until then, enjoy them here:

Conan O'Brien!!!


Head writer Mike Sweeney


Team CoCo blogger "Big Bley" Aaron Bleyaert


Legally Prohibited Band member James "The Worm" Wormworth


Legally Prohibited Band member Mark "The Loveman" Pender


Legally Prohibited Band member Richie "La Bamba" Rosenberg


Legally Prohibited Band member Jerry Vivino


Legally Prohibited Band member Mike Merritt


We're seeing the show tomorrow night, so I'll post an additional update about the event itself then. Maybe I'll also get the chance to get some more portroids, too!!

UPDATE!

5/11/10 Saw the Denver show last night and absolutely loved it. It was hilarious from beginning to end. I don't want to give away any spoilers, so I won't. See the tour if you have a chance. All in all it was a fantastic experience.

Here are the additional portroids I took (and some relevant ones taken at previous events):


Show writer and comedian Deon Cole


Andy Richter (photo from 2009 SF Sketchfest)


Opening act, the incomparable Reggie Watts (photo from 2009 Bumbershoot)


Legally Prohibited Band member Jimmy Vivino


Legally Prohibited Band member Scott Healy


Special musical guest performer, Isaac Slade from The Fray



Team Coco!!
Rick
portroids@hotmail.com

8 comments:

Carrie Rodriguez said...

omg! I wish I had these polaroids! :)
I love la bamba's jacket :D

hehe Team CoCo forever :)

Snugg said...

nice for sure I miss the Polaroid cameras

Nikay said...

Wow! I really enjoyed these. Go, Team CoCo!

Jessica said...

I saw him just up the hill from my place in Boulder Sunday night. It was so great!

Sofia said...

So cool!:D

Marisha Pie said...

This blog is really cool. These pictures are cracking me up, thanks for posting!

Mar
Tantalizing TV

Jason said...

hey man,

thanks for the pictures. I'm from Denver but I went to the Boulder show and would love to hear about the Denver-centric jokes that were told. Boulder is a pretty easy city to make fun of, so I was wondering what Conan had to say about Denver. please let me know if you have time! thanks dude

portroids said...

Thanks for the great comments, everyone.

Jason, he talked a lot about Boulder, actually. The only Denver-specific stuff was about the blue horse at the airport and how graphically its detailed under the tail. Also a bit on some dive restaraunt on 38th and Federal (if I'm not mistaken).