Monday, October 18, 2010

33rd Starz Denver Film Festival!!!!

Hello [everyone],

Just a quick note to remind you that the schedule for the Starz Denver Film Festival has been released today and you would be well-served to take time to review it now and pick out the films you think would be awesome to see, and then buy tickets for those on October 22 (or October 20 for members (join!)) when they go on sale. As always, it looks to be an awesome festival. I expect to see you there!

Just a few announced special guests: Aaron Eckhart, John Cameron Mitchell, Danny Boyle, Elliot Gould.

I'll be on the red carpet taking portroids and will work on doing some interviews with some of the filmmakers and stars, so keep your eyes and ears out for those things. The festival takes place from November 3-14, 2010 and I will cover as much of it as I possibly can.

Over the next few weeks, I'll be posting up some pre-reviews and suggestions. If I know you, you won't want to miss that, I know.

See you there!
Rick
rick@portroids.com

No comments: