Monday, April 04, 2011

Vail Film Festival 2011 PORTROIDS!!!

Every year I have a great time at the Vail Film Festival, and this year was no exception. Before I post a full review, and as a special treat for portroids' blog readers, I am posting up the portroids from the event here first (if you don't count the twitpic I posted of a grouping of 9 of the 12 portroids while I was at the festival (I don't count that, so you shouldn't either)). Enjoy!!


Renegade Award recipient: Michael Imperioli
 
Festival photographer: Vadim Elkind
 
Festival host: Bill LeVasseur

Star of the short film "Love is Retarded": Greg Pitts
 

Festival videographer/photographer: Michael Howard

Writer / director / actor from "Love is Retarded": Bill Escudier

Plum TV host: Erik Williams

Featured actor from "Love is Retarded" short film: Oscar Nunez

Yoga instructor / my previous VFF media contact and his boyfriend: Sam Chafos and Chad Trewick

Vangaurd Award recipient: Josh Lucas

Festival co-founders: Sean Cross and Scott Cross

Excellence in Acting Award recipient: Kate Bosworth

There you go! Come back later for a review of the festival. Here's a spoiler: it was excellent.

Kind Regards,
Rick
rick@portroids.com

1 comment:

Bill LeVasseur said...

Awesome photos! Thanks for including me. :)