Friday, August 19, 2011

TORCHWOOD: MIRACLE DAY Portroids from Comic-Con 2011!!

As a fan of DOCTOR WHO and the Tenth Doctor's sometimes-companion Capt. Jack Harkness, I was excited to give his spin-off TORCHWOOD (an anagram for DOCTOR WHO) a try. I'm happy I did, because I love the show. Through it's first three seasons it moved from BBC Three to BBC Two to BBC One, and now in it's fourth season it's airing on the American premium channel Starz.

When I saw that Starz was bringing the cast of TORCHWOOD: MIRACLE DAY to San Diego Comic-Con International this year, I prioritized and did everything in my power to participate in the press line. Thanks go to Starz for granting me access. I absolutely loved that they held it outdoors, as it made for some gorgeous portroids of the show's cast. See them featured here:


John Barrowman (Capt. Jack Harkness)

Eve Myles (Gwen Cooper)

Mekhi Phifer (Rex Matheson)

Alexa Havins (Esther Drummond)

Bill Pullman (Oswald Danes) (previous portroid from Starz Denver Film Festival)

TORCHWOOD: MIRACLE DAY airs Fridays at 10 PM ET/PT on Starz!

Watch it!
Rick
rick@portroids.com

No comments: